Perkins Cup Corporate Challenge
October 19, 2019 at St. Francis Yacht Club
To commemorate the Perkins Corporate Challenge, Thomas Perkins, Leukemia Cup Regatta Honorary Chairman and co-founder of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, commissioned the Perkins Challenge Trophy, a perpetual trophy designed by Danish silversmith Georg Jensen.
The Perkins Cup celebrates the tremendous support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the racing community received from Tom over the years. Tom passed in 2016 from blood cancer, and we’ve continued to race in his memory with notable brands such as Pacific Union, Visa, Accel, Kilroy, Wells Fargo, Capital
Hosted by the San Francisco Yacht Club in partnership with St. Francis Yacht Club, racing crews appointed by the sponsors or selected by the club navigate the competitive waters on StFYC’s J-22 fleet. Corporate sponsors receive activation, experiential, and marketing benefits for participating.
- Ten (10) seats at the VIP Reception & Regatta Gala on Saturday, October 19th at the Corinthian Yacht Club.
Custom Gill jackets for the whole crew.
- 10 Leukemia Cup Regatta T-shirts and hats and 10 Gosling’s Rum Leukemia Cup hats + additional swag.
1 J-22 racing boat with company decal
- Crew breakfast at the St. Francis Yacht Club in SF
Day on the Bay for Ten (10) race spectators on skippered boats with a champagne breakfast & awards ceremony.
BBQ on Sunday, October 20th at the Corinthian Yacht Club.
- 1 spot to attend (all-expenses paid) the Celebration Sail in Fort Myers, FL on December 6-8, 2019
- Marketing benefits, including: inclusion in all press releases, logo on website, logo on printed materials, logo on event and stage signage, recognition on stage at the gala.
Optional: Appointed Crew
Interested in representing your company in the Perkins Cup Corporate Challenge, but want to fundraise with your colleagues to do so? Many organizations provide the opportunity for their employees charitable donations to be matched, and some even offer a match for their fundraising efforts.
There are two ways to approach team sponsorship:
- Fundraise with your colleagues to reserve a team boat
- Each crew member donates half of the registration fee, and has their company match the other half